Pagina's

8 maart 2018

Catherine cardigan



There is no such thing as too many cardigans in a little Dutch girls' wardrobe, so when Sewpony designed the sweetest new cardigan pattern, I was very eager to test it.





It features some feminine gathers, different sleeve lengths and two fun bow options that will spice up any cardigan collection. I sewed the long sleeves with pussy bow in on of the most colourful fabrics I could find in my stash. It's an organic light sweater knit, that I'd been hoarding for a while, but this seemed the perfect project for it.





The pattern comes together very quick and easy, especially if you use snaps for closures like I did. Tying a neat bow was more of a struggle than I anticipated, but for a kindergartner who loves to practise bow-tying skills this bow is one of the most fun things about the whole garment. And now, let's party those grey skies away!



Pattern
Catherine cardigan by Sewpony, 15% discount until tomorrow with code CATHERINE15.

Fabric:
Baba babywear via Mondepot (an oldie, so looong gone I'm afraid)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for your comment!